2008年2月26日火曜日
Start of Something New ♥ 8:36:00 午後


Yeah... It's a good title, especially when I have been missing out on blogging for quite sometime. Shu Ying has gone further study le, so now I'm busy pestering people go Diamond Dust with me. Wahaha:) There's always e urge to sing Japanese songs even if you might not understand a single word of it. :x

First, I have to say... Ahem Ahem... " 頑張ってね、ミサちゃん! また六月三十日...:) "... Go figure out yourself, Misa-chan...

Secondly, study hard. Everyone:) Second term is coming up and let's work hard towards our goals!

Thirdly, time to improve myself lol!!!!

Term is coming up, and I guess I'll survive. Univerity life is not that bad after all. My friends been nagging why I let spider webs clogged up my blog. Alright, guys! This is the first post. More will be coming up... Got to go, have to start doing closing of shop le...


|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|




WELCOME
to my world

♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com

~*Living in the world of royalty*~

~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies

Calendar
Time to plan...

~*14/7*~
Ben's reservist

~*21/7*~
Wesmond back to Penang

~*28/7*~
Ben's Osaka trip

~*30/7*~
My Bangkok Trip

~*12/8*~
Ben's back from Osaka

~*13/8*~
Shuying's bday

~*30/8*~
Ben's China Trip

~*26/9*~
Desmond's bday

~*6/10*~
Minghui's bday

~*10/10*~
Penang Trip

~*19/10*~
Derrick's bday

~*31/12*~
Yijing's bday


links
♥ 友情达人 ♥


EdWiN
DeRrIcK
FeLiCiA
GnItY
JaSmInEe
JiA LiNg
MiNg HuI
ShU HuI
ShU LiNg
ShU YiNg
WiNsOn
YaN FaNg
Yi JiNg
THE PAST
maybe the furture

2月 2008
3月 2008
4月 2008
5月 2008
7月 2008
8月 2008
9月 2008
10月 2008
11月 2008
12月 2008
1月 2009
2月 2009
3月 2009
4月 2009
5月 2009
6月 2009
7月 2009
8月 2009
10月 2009


MELODIES
to my ear


Cause I Believe (piano by Show)


tagboard
crapers here XD