2008年3月2日日曜日
It's exam timeeeee!
♥ 6:51:00 午後
Who would ever thought that time could pass so fast. In a blink of an eye, I'm going to be in university second year. There is an exam on tuesday, and it seemed like there is gonna be a lot of writing then. Hopefully I can wake up on time for class...
I guess year two will be a hectic one, as we will be having our attachment in september for six month before moving on to third year. A few of my classmates and me have proposed going to Taiwan for holiday in March next year. There is our only holiday season throughout our three years in university.
Right now, there are many things for me to do. However, life is pretty much the same. Packed with work and study, sometimes I just want to stay home and sleep... Anyway, all of us have to persevere. Ganbatte ne, minna!
|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|