2008年3月21日金曜日
Year 2!!! ♥ 10:16:00 午前


Yeah, year 2 at MDIS has started though the first day of marketing class with Mr Patrick was a disaster. For once, our lecture books did not have the powerpoint slides and the school had also printed two different version of requirements for our assignment. Come on la, no one needs the old version when we have new requirements already what! What is the point of wasting paper in this manner... Any, our class had a sudden debate when Carol voiced out the about the submission of group report. Oh my god! Since when there is a group report? Only the individual report is required and I tried pin-pointing that out but seemingly she never hear. Even the lecturer got confused in the end and then said that we also have to submit a group report! Dammit lol...

Anyway, there was not much things to do for the past 2 days and I spent my Thursday slacking at home after taking the Train-the-trainer exam on 09:30. It was not so bad, and I only make a mistake in tha alignment for one of the fork in the table setting and also the small crease on the side of the bed during bed-making. As for my front office... That I have no comment for I do not know if I have done anything wrong yet. Haha:) Anyway, the exam is over and it is time to buck up on studies instead. No more 60s for my grading, I want at least 70s and above in order to secure at least 2nd class honour (upper) for my certificate! This is to show those who despised private university students that we can also achieve good result!

Friday was a busy day for me. As it was Good Friday which is a public holiday, there were loads of people at Vivocity early in the morning. Guess they were heading into Sentosa. So envious of them that they can slack on a holiday while I have to work... Haiz! Upcoming at Vivocity will be the Singapore Fashion Festival from 28th March till 14th April, and a fashion show will be held over here. The brands at my work place will be participating and this will be the first time for Singaporeans to witness the F1 Formula label. My company is the first to bring this brand in. I have seen the racing jacket with a black and red colour combination. Sugoi! I want to buy also but not sure what is the actual pricing yet. Anyway... Good Friday peepx!


|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|




WELCOME
to my world

♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com

~*Living in the world of royalty*~

~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies

Calendar
Time to plan...

~*14/7*~
Ben's reservist

~*21/7*~
Wesmond back to Penang

~*28/7*~
Ben's Osaka trip

~*30/7*~
My Bangkok Trip

~*12/8*~
Ben's back from Osaka

~*13/8*~
Shuying's bday

~*30/8*~
Ben's China Trip

~*26/9*~
Desmond's bday

~*6/10*~
Minghui's bday

~*10/10*~
Penang Trip

~*19/10*~
Derrick's bday

~*31/12*~
Yijing's bday


links
♥ 友情达人 ♥


EdWiN
DeRrIcK
FeLiCiA
GnItY
JaSmInEe
JiA LiNg
MiNg HuI
ShU HuI
ShU LiNg
ShU YiNg
WiNsOn
YaN FaNg
Yi JiNg
THE PAST
maybe the furture

2月 2008
3月 2008
4月 2008
5月 2008
7月 2008
8月 2008
9月 2008
10月 2008
11月 2008
12月 2008
1月 2009
2月 2009
3月 2009
4月 2009
5月 2009
6月 2009
7月 2009
8月 2009
10月 2009


MELODIES
to my ear


Cause I Believe (piano by Show)


tagboard
crapers here XD