2008年4月26日土曜日
Cobwebbies:x ♥ 11:11:00 午前


Didn't type for quite while in English and upon seeing the cobwebbies in my blog, I guess I should at least say something lol. Intended to type in Chinese, but too tired to find the pinyin for the characters, may as well just type in English.

Today Kenny late for work and everyone of us waited outside the backdoor for him, even the cleaners. Haha, so in the end we did not punch our cards. Not a potential customer could be seen in S2D at this period of time, only a couple of 'wandering souls' loitered around our place. An indian boy commented that my golf ball looked like pokemon ball and asked how much does it cost. Geez! Can't the mother educate the boy? For goodness sake, he was already like 12 or 13 years old already. I just ignored him in the end, too lazy to do anything. Forgot to bring my handphone today, and somemore I am meeting Joann later for the ASKA Symphonic Concert at Esplanade later. OMG! I tried calling my brother but then I guess he must be still sleeping at this time, cause his phone is not on. Pig! Speaking of the concert, it was truely a surprise that Aska would hold his concert over here. However this time round, it is not Chage & Aska but just Aska alone. He would be performing famous hits in the J-pop music industry like 'Say Yes' and 'Hajime no.... something something'. (Can't remember le...) Hopefully my brother can quickly call me back, if not I have to rush home to collect later le.

Anyway, I will be starting my tuition assignments again after a long break from being a tutor. First upcoming assignment will be this coming Monday near Bukit Merah, somewhere around Shu Ying's place. A primary five student to be coached in English, Mathematics and Science. Hopefully the syllables has not been changed drastically, if not I will die lo. Especially Mathematics which I always sucks at! Haha:p Now playing around with my digital camera from Samsung. Been wanting to buy a camera for a very long time but don't have the budget, then saw this Samsung camera on a superb promotional price at Best Denki for only S$129. It is quite small and cute, and the functions are not bad for the price. Although it is only 7 megapixels with only 3 optical zoom, but the images are crystal clear and the video quite good when we tried out the product. At first did not have any intention to buy cause I was not aware of the promotion. When I came back from my dinner, my senior suddenly drag me and said excitedly of the promotion and asked if I can swap my credit card for her first. I agreed and followed her... Then... Haha, I am also satisfied with the camera therefore we both bought instead and the sales guy gave us a higher memory card and protector screen! Haha:)

Guess that is all for the moment. I will be updating the trip to Expo Food and Tourism Hospitality 2008 soon:)


|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|




WELCOME
to my world

♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com

~*Living in the world of royalty*~

~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies

Calendar
Time to plan...

~*14/7*~
Ben's reservist

~*21/7*~
Wesmond back to Penang

~*28/7*~
Ben's Osaka trip

~*30/7*~
My Bangkok Trip

~*12/8*~
Ben's back from Osaka

~*13/8*~
Shuying's bday

~*30/8*~
Ben's China Trip

~*26/9*~
Desmond's bday

~*6/10*~
Minghui's bday

~*10/10*~
Penang Trip

~*19/10*~
Derrick's bday

~*31/12*~
Yijing's bday


links
♥ 友情达人 ♥


EdWiN
DeRrIcK
FeLiCiA
GnItY
JaSmInEe
JiA LiNg
MiNg HuI
ShU HuI
ShU LiNg
ShU YiNg
WiNsOn
YaN FaNg
Yi JiNg
THE PAST
maybe the furture

2月 2008
3月 2008
4月 2008
5月 2008
7月 2008
8月 2008
9月 2008
10月 2008
11月 2008
12月 2008
1月 2009
2月 2009
3月 2009
4月 2009
5月 2009
6月 2009
7月 2009
8月 2009
10月 2009


MELODIES
to my ear


Cause I Believe (piano by Show)


tagboard
crapers here XD