2008年5月19日月曜日
Shakalaka...Shake.Shake.Shake ♥ 10:55:00 午前


Alright... Sorry guys, for all the late postings. Recently being bogged down with tonnes of projects and illness, I don't seem to have the mood to write anything online. Everyday is just going school, then work and home sweet home to sleep. Pathetic right? Anyway, I have promised to post pictures up and this is the first post for May showing all the pictures from the Bartending competition for Cocktail and Mocktail held on 30th April 2008.

1st group by our senior batch.

Opps! Careful of the quantity...

Hmm... It's quite nice, isnt it?

!st group's creations. Not bad right??

First group consists of Edwin, Mai, Zhi Xiong and erm... erm... opps! I forgot your name. Gomen Nasai! Don't whack my head, bwahaha! Here comes my group next which only consist of me and Xiao Yan. Actually in the first place, none of my members are free to join. I don't wish to ask why cause I am afraid I would be disappointed with the answer, therefore I spent my own time, effort and money thinking of the receipes with the help of Mr Reza. Thank you, sir. And many thanks to Claire and Ming-hui for giving me valuable opinions!

It's my turn! My turn!

Wah! Xiao Yan very confident sia!

Wait ah! Lemme stir first:)

Hmm... How is my drink?

Mango Tropic & Oreo Mud! Our creation!

[u]Mango Tropic[/u]
Ingredients : Fresh mango cubes, 1 spoonful of plain yogurt, cubes of ice
Method : Blend all the ingredients together till you get a thick smoothie.
The proportion of mango should be much much more than the
yogurt to ensure no aftertaste of drink.
Add white rum/tropical alcohol mixer into the mixture and
blend well. Pour into glass and then pour in a little of granadine
syrup before stirring to get the red colour swirl in the drink. Viola!

[u]Oreo Mud[/u]
Ingredients : tonnes of Oreo cookies, 1 scoope vanilla ice-cream, a pack of
silken tofu, hershey chocolate syrup, 1 spoonful condense milk,
cubes of ice
Method : Blend all ingredient together. Add more oreos and chocolate
syrup to get a more aromatic chocolatey taste and the vanilla
ice-cream to give it a creamier feel!
It was tough when I first came up with this receipes in my sleep... Guess I was thinking about it too much before i got so tired and went to bed, hence I dreamt of this in my dream! It is not hard to do the drinks, though the first few trials were failures. Either too sweet or too blend or too little chocolatey in it, but in the end we got it right. All thanks to Mr Reza whom advised me on the techniques on getting the taste right! Above is the receipes and upcoming is Claire and Mon Mon's groups after the 3rd group which is also the senior batch.
The 3rd group presenting. Still got music sia!

Here is their drinks. Isn't that pretty?
Wow! It seems very healthy!
Ooh... What are they adding??
Is Melissa getting high after drinking?:P
The drink looks so wholesome! Great job, gals!
Claire and Ming-Hui made two very healthy and wholesome drinks, adding barcadi rum to one of the drinks. Their main ingredient is the watercress vegetables, hence the greenish outlook! I tried it but erm... Not my cup of tea, no offense. I guess is caused I do not really like vegetable drinks unless it is carrot or tomato juice which are two of my favourite healthy drinks! :p Coming up next is our final group consisting of Mon Mon, Shirley and Edwin from our class!

Edwin introducing their creations

Frosty foam!

Time to give the score!

The last and final creations! Very tropical:)


|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|




WELCOME
to my world

♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com

~*Living in the world of royalty*~

~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies

Calendar
Time to plan...

~*14/7*~
Ben's reservist

~*21/7*~
Wesmond back to Penang

~*28/7*~
Ben's Osaka trip

~*30/7*~
My Bangkok Trip

~*12/8*~
Ben's back from Osaka

~*13/8*~
Shuying's bday

~*30/8*~
Ben's China Trip

~*26/9*~
Desmond's bday

~*6/10*~
Minghui's bday

~*10/10*~
Penang Trip

~*19/10*~
Derrick's bday

~*31/12*~
Yijing's bday


links
♥ 友情达人 ♥


EdWiN
DeRrIcK
FeLiCiA
GnItY
JaSmInEe
JiA LiNg
MiNg HuI
ShU HuI
ShU LiNg
ShU YiNg
WiNsOn
YaN FaNg
Yi JiNg
THE PAST
maybe the furture

2月 2008
3月 2008
4月 2008
5月 2008
7月 2008
8月 2008
9月 2008
10月 2008
11月 2008
12月 2008
1月 2009
2月 2009
3月 2009
4月 2009
5月 2009
6月 2009
7月 2009
8月 2009
10月 2009


MELODIES
to my ear


Cause I Believe (piano by Show)


tagboard
crapers here XD