5th July 2008
Today met up with Yi Jing, Shu Ying and Eng Hua again... Again? Haha... Ya lor, partly to advance celebrate my birthday. At first was supposed to meet 1pm at Far East Plaza but i overslept, so changed to 1.30pm. The night before, my bro told me that Stage came in new stuffs which included the 'Toxic' tee and jean skirt I've been waiting for so long. The top is $63 and the bottom $83. In the end, I decided not to get the skirt cause the design is too simple but the price too steep. Debating silently whether to get the 'Toxic' or 'Detox' tee, Shu Ying asked me get the 'Detox' tee cause it's like an Angel symbol with the wings at both side. However, I chose the black version 'Toxic' tee instead. Firstly, cause i love black. Secondly, the 'Toxic' design seems more wicked and cool!
Then we went to Hans for lunch. The portion was freaking big. For approximately $11, you can get a main course of your choice, soup of the day (incldg garlic bread), drink, dessert. I'm serious, it's true lol... :x Ate till very full. After that they say go toilet, but somehow Shu Ying and Eng Hua disappeared and only Yi Jing with me. Dunno where they went so we headed to basement shop around instead. Met up with them again only to discover my Stage paper bag much heavier than before. To my pleasant surprise, I found the white version 'Detox' tee in my paper bag also! It was my birthday present from them! Then we went upstair as Eng hua wanted to get a pair of sunglass and I wanted to help my friend looked for the slim patent belt she wanted. 3 for $10 so Ming hui asked me buy for her.
Then we headed down to Bugis cause I have made reservation at Top One KTV for 6.15pm. It was still early, so I treated them dessert at MOS restaurant. Our rule lor, birthday boy/girl must give a treat... After that we went to the KTV straight. I signed up for the membership at $10 then only need pay $28.80 nett per person for 4hrs of singing. It was very reasonable package as we sing on a weekend. Furthermore, each person gets a mini steamboat set with choice of tom yam or lamb broth. Derrick came at about 7 plus then we continued singing. The only setback was that there is not a single remote control in the room! Song dedication has to be done on a squarish box mimicking a mini TV console set. Other than that, everything was kinda still alright... Then we took 197 home... Yi Jing stayed over at my house. It was quite a long while since she last came, as there was a period where we didn't contact much lol... *Long story which I will not go into details here... P & C*
Derrick wanted dinner or supper? at my market place so he waited at void deck for us. Had a chat at the market while he was eating, and we planned something pleasant to be meant as a surprise. *Conspiring smirk* Then headed home. Thought through quite many things, and finally understand clearly. Finally... i guess it's time...
Bought this version after much consideration. Cool right?
My birthday pressie from my dearest friends. Arigato, minna...
I am very happy. Love you guys. Muacks!
6th July 2008
Slept till very very late with Yi Jing. We woke up only at about 2pm in the noon... Haha... Cooked lunch for both of us, steamed rice with chicken, ham and egg slices in thick creamy broth. Darn full lol! Then Yi Jing suggested going out cause it's so bored doing nothing. Discussed quite a while before deciding to catch a movie at Vivo GV. Bought 7.20pm tickets for 'Hancock', the show was not bad. Quite good and the effects was quite nice, the humor was there also... :p Then walked around before Yi jing went home and I waited for my bro at S2D. Mon still have to meet up with my brother and colleagues for supper gathering... Should be near bugis...