2008年7月3日木曜日
Sweep.Sweep.Sweep ♥ 1:05:00 午後


Alright alright... *Hands up in mock surrender* I know I have not being updating for quite some time, and many had nagged me to remove the cobwebbies from my bloggie. Didn't really have the mood to do any updating lor, even now. Therefore, decided not to blog in chinese or perfect english. Coz I simply don't feel like writing anything. Haha! Think I will update the past few days issue in one straight post bah... :p (At least I'm making an effort. k?)

27th June 2008
Channel U is doing a variety shooting in MDIS, where my class and our junior class have to choose the best satay out of two choices. One is man-made and the other is machine-made, but the identity is concealed to us to prevent biasness. We had to wear our formal black-white combination and a couple of us including me have to prepare a mocktail for the filming. They wanted to film the process. Kao! Then is the satay tasting at the Samtas Hall.

Oh man... Mr Reza once told me and a few of my friends that there is a tall good-looking blond hair guy in our junior batch. Kao! He looked like a golden-head monkey lor, one that always like to be on tv de. Why did I say that? Cause he simply could not stop showing off infront of tv! Furthermore, I dislike his attitude. Heard from his female classmates that he had already tried to get close to all the female classmates in his class. If the girl reciprocrate, he will go for her. If not, he will be like a frog and jump to the next target!! And guess what, he tried getting close to Claire by smsing her and obtaining her email without asking... lol...

28th June 2008
Supposingly to meet up with Jing, Derrick and Ying for the long-awaited gathering since she came back from Australia on thursday, but then Shu Ying remembered she already promised her SS friends. Haha! So in the end, the meeting is cancelled. Jing and me agreed to meet, thought of watching "10 promises to my dog" at Vivo GV but the seating was like couldn't make it lor so we decided to head down to cineleisure. Went to sing at K-box instead but somehow not like the service there lol. Usually the staffs will come in and inform us the ending time, but this time they just stop the tv straight at 6pm!

Wandered around orchard debating what to eat. Walk to Paragon but didn't want to queue up a Sushi Tei, in the end went to Sakae Sushi and Wheelock Place lor. Darn full man! After that, Jing suggested chilling out at a place so we wandered around looking for a suitable location. Again! Then decided on Indochina at Wisma Atria. The service staffs simply could not make it la, ignoring us though we stand there quite long! Think we can't afford? A good advice for them, never judge a person by their clothes. Yes, I didn't dress up but that doesn't mean I can't pay! However, the manager was quite nice lor by finding us a table. The live band was kinda good and drinks not bad. At $19 for a cocktail, the price was sorta reasonable la... We headed home at about 10 plus...

29th June 2008
Yi Jing came down to find me at Katong Mall before going for dinner together. Anyway, she can also find out more about the drum course that she so keen on. Haha! My boss asks her want to work behalf of me when I went for internship in September. Like that can offset her drum fee mah! Haha! Headed down to Vivo meet Shu Ying for dinner at 3.30pm! Shu Ying is treating! Yay!

We nagged at her to choose a location, in the end we end up at Sushi Tei! Lol... Ordered quite a lot. I feel like a pig leh, restaurant dining consequtive 2 days! After that I rush off to work at S2D. It was pre-stock take and in the end, work till nearly 1am with kenji to finish up the pre-stocktaking! Kao! Stephen stayed to help us. That's so nice of him lor! Then Kenji sent us home by cab... Haha! So tired sia, cause next day got school and work which I know will stay even later. Actual stock take mah!!!

30th June 2008
Inform Ming-hui that I may not go to school because I was soooo darn tired! In the end? I went to school lol. Decided not to skip class la... I very guai de ok?!! Went down to Vivo in the late morning to cash in the check that Kenji and George gave me, then headed straight for school lol. Class was kinda boring, and I nearly fall asleep! Why? Because Mr Lim talked about the calculation thingy. You know de la, my maths cannot make it de! Once you talk about maths to me, I.WILL.SLEEP!!! After class I went to teach tuition. In quite a good mood, so I guess I was quite lenient with Darren then. He done quite alot of mistakes but I did not scold him as much as I used to for the past few lessons. :x

Went vivo report work after tuition which is about 8pm. I am a very busy person right? Running around so many places! Started the stock take which ended at about 12am. Kenji suggested supper at Laksa Steamboat which is only a few stop away from Vivo, so my brother and me took cab with Kenji after stock take. However... We passed by the shop but closed liao so in the end got the uncle to u-turn and drive us to the 24-hours eatery at the KTM! Saw King Kenny, Alvin the rubbish sprouter, Alywin the screw-up boy, Chee Wai, Velfred, Haslina, Joannie and Cheryl... Sat around eating and talking till about 1am then went home. Finally... Home sweet home!

1st July 2008
Today finish work at 6pm. Why? Jo and me arranged to meet up for a movie. Finally got to watch '10 promises to my do"! I bought tickets for 6.25pm screening and Jo smsed me only at 5 odd that she just finished school! OMG! Nagged at her to quickly rush down and she reached only 6.35pm! But luckily still advertisments screening nia...

Phew! The show was nice, and many cried in the end including me! Do go watch, it's worth the money! After that, we went Daiso to buy some stuffs. I wanted a drink so we went to Coffe Bean buy Belgium Chocolate Ice-blended. Then we headed down to S2D chit chat a while before going home...


|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|




WELCOME
to my world

♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com

~*Living in the world of royalty*~

~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies

Calendar
Time to plan...

~*14/7*~
Ben's reservist

~*21/7*~
Wesmond back to Penang

~*28/7*~
Ben's Osaka trip

~*30/7*~
My Bangkok Trip

~*12/8*~
Ben's back from Osaka

~*13/8*~
Shuying's bday

~*30/8*~
Ben's China Trip

~*26/9*~
Desmond's bday

~*6/10*~
Minghui's bday

~*10/10*~
Penang Trip

~*19/10*~
Derrick's bday

~*31/12*~
Yijing's bday


links
♥ 友情达人 ♥


EdWiN
DeRrIcK
FeLiCiA
GnItY
JaSmInEe
JiA LiNg
MiNg HuI
ShU HuI
ShU LiNg
ShU YiNg
WiNsOn
YaN FaNg
Yi JiNg
THE PAST
maybe the furture

2月 2008
3月 2008
4月 2008
5月 2008
7月 2008
8月 2008
9月 2008
10月 2008
11月 2008
12月 2008
1月 2009
2月 2009
3月 2009
4月 2009
5月 2009
6月 2009
7月 2009
8月 2009
10月 2009


MELODIES
to my ear


Cause I Believe (piano by Show)


tagboard
crapers here XD