Actually, it's quite a long while since I re-picked up jpop and listened to the songs again. I had a huge stack of japanese CD which I bought during the days where I went crazy over japanese pop atistes and bands. Shu Ying got me to listen to songs by Mika Nakashima after I watched NANA, also staring Mika Nakashima. One of the song she recommended is Yuki No Hana, which is a slow ballad. Even Jay Zhou had sang it before during his concert. Haha! Anyway, I fell in love with the song as the lyrics was quite meaningful to me...
Few days back, I went to celebrate my 22nd birthday with Claire and Ming-Hui. Yeah, I'm getting older by another year already... Haiz... Anyway, 'Auntie Ellie' could not make it as she tuition lol. We went marina square for kbox singing session, before going for a couple of pool games. Claire getting better in her skill lol, while I get more slack. Lack of training lah... We also took neo-print at Suntec City. Anyway, before we headed to Suntec City Tony Rama for their famous babyback ribs, we stopped to enjoy the free 'concert' by an oversea school. Their skills were superb for their age, and a guy performed a piano solo. Yes, it's Yuki No Hana! We immediately got Claire to video record the whole scene but cause it's kinda rush, she miss out the front part:x
|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|
WELCOME
to my world
♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com
~*Living in the world of royalty*~
~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies