2008年8月30日土曜日
Award ceremony... ♥ 5:06:00 午後


Award Ceremony for the 'Highest Post' Blogger!

Champion : Ms Wang Yi Jing
Ist Runner-up : Ms Lin Shu Ying
2nd Runner-up : Ms Eileen Chia


Well... Scratching your heads off wondering what am I writing? Fret not... Help is coming your way. In response to Swing's latest post, I decided to conduct an award ceremony... Haha! Happy now? Swing... Haha! Who ask her say she and I can compete for the least posts competition. Lol... Anyway, glad you receive the parcel and love it. Did others laugh their heads off upon seeing the 'scandal page'? Haha!

I know you're coming back in November period like that, but I may not have much free time to catch up with you because of my upcoming internship. It's gonna be hectic, I guess... So don't curse and swear when you discover this. Lol... Bleaxzzzz:p

Well... On the good side, I guess this current module will be the first where I can complete the report and presentation before due date which is great for me! Cause my style is usually to complete in the nick of time, and rushing around like a mad person. Scared tat later my surveys can't finish mah, so started earlier lol. But I still got to do something lah, my close pals and uni mates have not receive my survey yet, cause I decided to handle those that I think will take a long long time to complete. The rest I know will complete very quick de. Wahaha!


|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|




WELCOME
to my world

♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com

~*Living in the world of royalty*~

~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies

Calendar
Time to plan...

~*14/7*~
Ben's reservist

~*21/7*~
Wesmond back to Penang

~*28/7*~
Ben's Osaka trip

~*30/7*~
My Bangkok Trip

~*12/8*~
Ben's back from Osaka

~*13/8*~
Shuying's bday

~*30/8*~
Ben's China Trip

~*26/9*~
Desmond's bday

~*6/10*~
Minghui's bday

~*10/10*~
Penang Trip

~*19/10*~
Derrick's bday

~*31/12*~
Yijing's bday


links
♥ 友情达人 ♥


EdWiN
DeRrIcK
FeLiCiA
GnItY
JaSmInEe
JiA LiNg
MiNg HuI
ShU HuI
ShU LiNg
ShU YiNg
WiNsOn
YaN FaNg
Yi JiNg
THE PAST
maybe the furture

2月 2008
3月 2008
4月 2008
5月 2008
7月 2008
8月 2008
9月 2008
10月 2008
11月 2008
12月 2008
1月 2009
2月 2009
3月 2009
4月 2009
5月 2009
6月 2009
7月 2009
8月 2009
10月 2009


MELODIES
to my ear


Cause I Believe (piano by Show)


tagboard
crapers here XD