2008年8月30日土曜日
Bartending Competition
♥ 5:40:00 午後
This is the latest bartending competition, but I did not take part lah. Firstly, I don't have the time to concoct a new receipe. Secondly, Mr Reza did not reply my email or call to confirm if I need to get the things by myself or the school will supply. Lol... Anyway, at first we are supposed to concoct our winning cocktail/mocktail from the previous competition to show to the other junior students. But in the end, not required lah. Cause of time & ingredient constraint, which is quite a pity. Cause I would dearly like to see the surprise faces of the junior students, and also to show to that 'gorilla' that the senior students are still the best. His face was darn arrogant when his group was doing the drinks and I couldn't stand it lol.
1st Group : Same batch as us, but from the Uni of Southern Cross (Aus)
1st grp concoction : Sweet Summer
2nd Group : Junior batch of Uni of Sunderland (UK)
2nd grp concoction : Olympics Dream
3rd Group : Junior batch of Uni of Sunderland (UK)
3rd grp concoction : Blue Mermaid
4th Group : My Classmates!
4th grp concoction : Breeze Punch & Romance D'amour
5th Group : Junior batch of Uni of Sunderland (UK)
5th grp concoction : Spritz
.jpg)
6th Group : Junior batch of Uni of Sunderland (UK)
.jpg)
7th Group : Junior batch of Uni of Sunderland (UK)
|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|