2008年8月4日月曜日
Happy day... Spoilt by something... ♥ 2:52:00 午後


Met Joann and Christine for a gathering at Bugis, partly due to that Joann wanted to look for gladiator slippers. We looked around at Bugis village, but seems like most shops did not sell what we're looking for. It's either the colour is not what we wanted, or the height is not ideal enough... Haha:) You must be quite disappointed, Joann. :p

We headed to Charles & Keith at Parco to look for a pair of shoe that Christine wanted to buy previously. It is a pair of high heels in metallic colours, but she didn't buy it previously:x Anyway, the shoes were sold out in most outlet and we only found it at the citylink outlet in the end. After that, Christine went home but I think the train was darn jammed because of the NDP rehearsal. Joann suggested going for a drink so we hanged out at Raffles City Starbucks, ordering ice green tea latte and ice chai tea latte. Met a friend at Starbucks and I found out something that was quite stupid and hypocrite. Only those who knows me well will know what I am talking about... Look further on at the conversation for further details. For some reasons, let' call my friend A, me is B and the involved party is C.

A : Hey, how's your internship coming along?

B : As usual lor. Though I'm not quite happy with how the school arranges it...

A : Know what C say about the internship we find ourselves?

B : What?

A : C told us that you reject your own internship because you sincerely believe the internship which the school looks for you is much better and more enriching.

B : What?! Shit lah.

A: Precisely!....

Alright, the rest I shan't eleborate further. I have promised not to tell anyone... Anyway, I was so pissed off listening to what she told me. WTF?! I rejected not because I agreed that the school finds the best choice for me, I reject because I don't want to continue argueing with her. And don't give me the crap that you know me so well. This is bullshit! I only met you for a 10mins interview, don't make it sounds as though you know me for many years like that... And even if you refuse to admit, it's very hypocrite and unethical to tell others that I make the decision because of the school!

Anyway, what done is done... Me and Shi Min already signed the contract with SHMC, and the hospitality industry is so small in Singapore. I don't want to breach the contract, which may leave me a bad record in the future. Just take it that I have made a wrong choice in coming to this school, whoever want to come here please consider carefully...


|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|




WELCOME
to my world

♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com

~*Living in the world of royalty*~

~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies

Calendar
Time to plan...

~*14/7*~
Ben's reservist

~*21/7*~
Wesmond back to Penang

~*28/7*~
Ben's Osaka trip

~*30/7*~
My Bangkok Trip

~*12/8*~
Ben's back from Osaka

~*13/8*~
Shuying's bday

~*30/8*~
Ben's China Trip

~*26/9*~
Desmond's bday

~*6/10*~
Minghui's bday

~*10/10*~
Penang Trip

~*19/10*~
Derrick's bday

~*31/12*~
Yijing's bday


links
♥ 友情达人 ♥


EdWiN
DeRrIcK
FeLiCiA
GnItY
JaSmInEe
JiA LiNg
MiNg HuI
ShU HuI
ShU LiNg
ShU YiNg
WiNsOn
YaN FaNg
Yi JiNg
THE PAST
maybe the furture

2月 2008
3月 2008
4月 2008
5月 2008
7月 2008
8月 2008
9月 2008
10月 2008
11月 2008
12月 2008
1月 2009
2月 2009
3月 2009
4月 2009
5月 2009
6月 2009
7月 2009
8月 2009
10月 2009


MELODIES
to my ear


Cause I Believe (piano by Show)


tagboard
crapers here XD