S.H.M.C internship... sucky pay & time... head director coming from spain... stupid company policies & unbearable rules... endless loan repayments... limitations of school... most likely cancellation of taiwan trip... stagnant lifestyle... limited personal leisure time...
Alright. Alright. Enough of my complaints. *A sigh of relief* At least felt better now after voicing out. Somehow, I felt stretched at my workplace and I often get the feeling of being confined with limited space and air over there. Everyday is full of surprises which are not good at all. It always either issues between colleagues or some stupid rules set by the management. And recently because of a blog issue, a big hoo-ha is created at my workplace. Come on lah. If even the company name is considered as P & C, then you may as well close down the boutiques! What for let others know about the brands since you say the names are highly confidential! And... why do you get so piss off over what we say about you? If you think you are not what we say, then so be it. Go reflect on what you have done and say before penalising others!
*ranting... ranting... endlessly...*
Fine... Enough of these... No point saying anymore. What done is done. But what you did will only make people hate you even more...
My dad told me my loans are getting heavier and heavier. After much calculation, *astonished stare with calculator in hand*, my loans will be about $1k slightly over after my graduation in 2010. Why? $400 plus a month for the GE loan, another $400 ~ $500 plus a month for Citibank education loan and another $100 a month for repayment of polytechnic fee deduction from my dad's CPF previously! Shit lor. How am I going to repay all these?! As everyone know, hospitality industry only looks good and glamorous on the surface. In actual fact, the working hours are long yet the pay is quite miserable. Did I make the wrong choice in butting into this industry? I don't think so, but I do admit I make the wrong choice to further my studies now. With my diploma, I can already work in the hospitality industry before deciding to further studies while working. Yet I choose my current path! *Clear throat. Ahem* Yet... If I don't do this, I will never meet my uni friends whom are a great bunch of friends and help to me. Thanks for the friendship you girls have given me:) And also for all the help & understanding during projects. I know you girls have done a lot for me due to my hectic committments:)
Well... partly the reason why I feel empty... It could be because I have not found a shoulder I can lean on when I need the comfort or rely on when I need a support. It's never that easy to find one, as what I told everyone... I don't ask for much in my expectation. My friends knows I don't go for looks, except the height of my requirement. (at least 1.75m tall)... For a relationship to be successful, I strongly believe that mutual understanding and giving in will create a stronger connection between a couple. But then for my friends out that, no matter what, treasure your other half. If there is fate between you two, he/she will be your support and shelter for life.
|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|
WELCOME
to my world
♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com
~*Living in the world of royalty*~
~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies