$600 a month .......... 6 days work @ 8hr/day .......... $5/hr overtime rate ..........
Honestly... Given such pay & hours... I can find better alternatives elsewhere... As a consumer... I agree the buffet is fantastic... but the working environment? S.U.C.K.S!
Stating the strong concern... For the staff welfare... In the HR office... I nearly laugh out loud... For god sakes! Do what you preach...
And my friend says Getting scolded & insulted... And on the 1st day somemore... Where is the respect? If we are that know-it-all... We won't be here for training... For what?!
I have to work 9hr 4 days straight... And 11hr on sat... Off only on sunday... Am I entitled to OT pay?? You better make sure I get it... If not... Hell breaks loose... I'll go straight to MOM... Lodge a complaint... Against the school and company... For exploiting students on training....
Don't test me... Mind you... I'll really do it... I'm sick & tired of all these shits...
Do you know how tense I felt... How tight my shoulder felt... Carrying a flask of warm & cold water... In both hands... Pacing around like mad... Balancing stacks of chinawares & cutlerys... Have to keep smiling... & to hear naggings... "Faster. You can't slow down..." I'm already trying my best... Give me a break, will you?
On the job training... Always on the job training... Why can't the company do their part... Training mode before dumping us... At the operation floor... Rather than we keep asking... And asking while working... No one is damn free to answer us... They just give us those looks... Saying... "We're busy. Just don't get in ourway..."
You think I want to disturb you?? If I can handle myself... I would have done it myself... I'm not that stupid or what... Do you honestly think I know... Where the hell you all keep certain things?
I'm damn pissed off... At this damn F****** job! & that damn woman... For landing me in this job... Always showing me... That fake plastic smile... Wanna wipe it off your face...
I better get an 'A' in this module... If not... ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!!! & I really mean it...
|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|
WELCOME
to my world
♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com
~*Living in the world of royalty*~
~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies