2008年9月24日水曜日
Internship 3rd day ♥ 11:45:00 午後


Looking back at my previous post...
Kinda kind of funny lah...
It's as though my post 'complained' to SMC...
My day today ran much better throughout...

Reported work at 2pm with Zune...
At this rate...
I'm gonna get dark circles soon...
Shit lah...
I never had dark circles before de...
All because of this job...
Haix...

Today lunch less crowded...
I helped Lucy at station 4...
Oppsss...
Some of u dunno what's station 4...
Our restaurant is big...
Famous for our buffet...
It's divided into 6 sections...
Station 1 (60 pax) has the bar counter...
Station 2 & 3 are merged for 60 pax too...
Station 4 is smallest for 40 pax
Pond station can seat max 100 over pax...
Reason for being labelled as pond section?
There is a fountain lol... Haha!
Station 6 is the alfresco dining...
Kind of romantic lah... near the clark quay river...
Especially at night...

Hope they don't place me at station pond...
So handicap lol...
Refill of items must walk till so far...
I love station 1 & 4...
Small & manageable...

So proud and happy...
I manage to memorize all tables number liao...
Except for the pond and alfresco areas lah...
And I can proudly say i can handle my tasks...
I don't have to keep bothering others...
I can handle my situation...
Other than taking the captain's order...
Aka the order taking...
Which I have not been trained yet...
I can handle most things except the alcohol area...

Today...
A china colleague ask me something...
In private...

L: "Eh... You & that Myammar girl same sch right?"
E: "Ya lor... Why leh?"
L: "No lah... Curious mah... She's kinda slow leh..."
E: Remain quiet.
L: "U 2 same sch, but why so different huh?"
L: "She learn things so slow, but u catch up very fast leh."
E: "Really? Give her time lor..."
L: "Hmm... U around can really help us alot now, but she..."

I am so happy for myself...
At least I can prove my judgement right...
I told myself...
I have to learn what I'm supposed to learn...
Within one month...
Given at the rate I'm going...
I'll make sure I can run a section by myself...
By the end of Oct...

I don't wish to go other restaurant...
They shedule me at BP...
3 mths after staying at EMC...
But I don't want to go...
I rather go banquet sector...
Or stay on at EMC to train as duty captain...
I know I can make it...
If I really train for it...
Maybe I should try to prove to the managers...
That I have potential in EMC...
So they will want me to stay on and help out...
Then I can safely reject BP...

Haha... Today is the 3rd day liao...
I still have to endure till saturday...
My off day is on Sunday...
And I'm meeting my girlfriends...
I just check with Connie...
They will calculate OT accordingly.,,
That means I'll get extra $35 this week for OT...
Next week will be more...
I viewed my schedule listing for next week...
Before I finish work at 11.30pm...
I have 2 'dot-dot' shifts...

Curious what's 'dot-dot' shift?
Example "3-11pm shift...
It means 3-11pm shift is my normal 8hr shift...
But I've to come in also from 7am-12pm...
Which will be calculated as extras aka OT...
If the shift is 7am-3pm"...
It means 7am-3pm shift is normal 8hr shift...
Then I have 3hrs break and return back at 6pm...
It will be calculated as extras from 6-11pm lor...
I have 2 'dot-dot' shifts, so extra 10hrs in total...
Which will be $50 extra as OT for 2 days...
Plus extra OT allowance for other 4 days...
I should be able to get about $70++ for OT next week...

Sounds not bad right...
At least it makes my days at SMC less bleak...
And I don't have to forgo my holiday trip next year...
Right after my internship and report submission...
If really fun to work...
I may consider returning as a part-timer...
That...
I can choose my own timing...
I will make sure I don't work weekends dinner buffet...
Will die one lor...
Damn bloody busy...
Arms sure break one...
Haha... See how lor...

Ann say after my internship...
Got event job lobangs, she will find me...
The pay not bad one hor...
I got $70 bucks just helping her...
On Sunday before I start internship on Monday...
Simple jobs like ushering...
Basic assembling of items...
That's all... And we got $70 for that day of work...
Cool right... Alright...
If next time got such lobangs...
I'll rope you guys in...
Hehe...

Ok lah...
Go sleep liao...
This post so lengthy already...
I don't want sounds so naggy... Haha...


|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|




WELCOME
to my world

♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com

~*Living in the world of royalty*~

~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies

Calendar
Time to plan...

~*14/7*~
Ben's reservist

~*21/7*~
Wesmond back to Penang

~*28/7*~
Ben's Osaka trip

~*30/7*~
My Bangkok Trip

~*12/8*~
Ben's back from Osaka

~*13/8*~
Shuying's bday

~*30/8*~
Ben's China Trip

~*26/9*~
Desmond's bday

~*6/10*~
Minghui's bday

~*10/10*~
Penang Trip

~*19/10*~
Derrick's bday

~*31/12*~
Yijing's bday


links
♥ 友情达人 ♥


EdWiN
DeRrIcK
FeLiCiA
GnItY
JaSmInEe
JiA LiNg
MiNg HuI
ShU HuI
ShU LiNg
ShU YiNg
WiNsOn
YaN FaNg
Yi JiNg
THE PAST
maybe the furture

2月 2008
3月 2008
4月 2008
5月 2008
7月 2008
8月 2008
9月 2008
10月 2008
11月 2008
12月 2008
1月 2009
2月 2009
3月 2009
4月 2009
5月 2009
6月 2009
7月 2009
8月 2009
10月 2009


MELODIES
to my ear


Cause I Believe (piano by Show)


tagboard
crapers here XD