2008年9月26日金曜日
Internship 4th day ♥ 1:57:00 午前


Reached home at midnight...
It's getting later and later...
And like no life like that...
Tomorrow still have to work 2-11pm...
Zune off on Sat...
I have to wait till Sun...
OMG...

Today lunch buffet is quiet...
There's not much crowd when we reported...
I helped out at the Alfresco station...
Robert's manning that area...
Helped to clear the plates & cutleries...
Do table setting...
Kind of bored after a while doing nothing...
Went to disturb Lina at station 2...
Helped to serve the remaining guests there...

Had briefing at 3pm odd by Mr Murugan...
Nothing special...
Just the usual operation briefing...
SMC new GM came yesterday...
And it seems SMC is changing ownership...
A potential buyer is checking in a couple of days...

Went for dinner with Zune at the cafeteria...
Today's food not bad lah...
I self-serve myself to a small portion of e-mee...
Steamed fish... Yummy...
Tomato tofu... Brocoli soup...
Haha...
Finally something decent...
After past few days menu of fried food...

Had briefing again at 6pm...
For the buffet dinner at 6.30pm...
Today had approx 260 pax...
Excluding walked-in guests...
I was posted to station 1 by myself!
Cuz my IC (in-charge) coming only at 8...
The captain took all orders...
I just helped to run my station...
So busy lol...
Paced around like mad...
Clearing plates...
Serving refreshment...
Etc etc...

Somemore mine all under reservation...
Big groups somemore...
And damn fussy lah...
Want this want that...
Sattion 1 only got me nia...
I only got 2 hands...
Want me clear plates & serve water same time...
Siao ah?

I manage to hold the fort myself till my IC arrived...
But he come like no different sia...
Only take orders and up-selling...
I'm still the one walking around like mad...
Clearing things etc etc...
May as well let me handle till buffet end better lol...
But then...
At least he took initiative...
& brought all the stacks of chinawares...
Into the kitchen on my behalf...
Cuz very heavy leh...
I scared I dropped everything lor...
Cuz my shoulder damn pain when exert pressure...

I juz cleared tables, set the tables when buffet ended...
He cleared the bin & shifted the seating arrangement...
Maybe cuz he noticed I had difficulty...
When handling heavy stuffs lol...
Haha...
On the whole...
I'm quite pleased with myself lah...
At least I did hold the fort by myself...
Try doing that as a newcomer...
Surrounded by 60 diners...
Seeking your attention...
Will faint man...

Think will die tomorrow & Sat...
Tomorrow reservation is 376 pax...
Omg...
Scary sia...
These singaporeans are really big eaters sia...
I see liao also scared...
Plates & plates of food...
And not just small portion leh...
It's those big plates...
Full of rice, noodles, seafood sia...
& meat...
Full of calories...
Each of them can easily consume...
About 4 ~ 5 plates of such portions...
Scary right?

Haha... Go sleep liao...
If not tomorrow sure no mood to work de...


|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|




WELCOME
to my world

♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com

~*Living in the world of royalty*~

~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies

Calendar
Time to plan...

~*14/7*~
Ben's reservist

~*21/7*~
Wesmond back to Penang

~*28/7*~
Ben's Osaka trip

~*30/7*~
My Bangkok Trip

~*12/8*~
Ben's back from Osaka

~*13/8*~
Shuying's bday

~*30/8*~
Ben's China Trip

~*26/9*~
Desmond's bday

~*6/10*~
Minghui's bday

~*10/10*~
Penang Trip

~*19/10*~
Derrick's bday

~*31/12*~
Yijing's bday


links
♥ 友情达人 ♥


EdWiN
DeRrIcK
FeLiCiA
GnItY
JaSmInEe
JiA LiNg
MiNg HuI
ShU HuI
ShU LiNg
ShU YiNg
WiNsOn
YaN FaNg
Yi JiNg
THE PAST
maybe the furture

2月 2008
3月 2008
4月 2008
5月 2008
7月 2008
8月 2008
9月 2008
10月 2008
11月 2008
12月 2008
1月 2009
2月 2009
3月 2009
4月 2009
5月 2009
6月 2009
7月 2009
8月 2009
10月 2009


MELODIES
to my ear


Cause I Believe (piano by Show)


tagboard
crapers here XD