2008年9月28日日曜日
Internship 6th day ♥ 2:08:00 午前


Today afternoon very suay...
Reported work from 12-11pm...
Damn tired lah...
Then lunch buffet I at station 2 & 3...
With Cat as my station IC...
Shit lor...
This f***ing woman...
Only know how to take orders and give bills...
I have to run around like mad...
Clearing plates...
Refilling water...
Replenishing cutlerys and other things...

Cant find any extra tumblers or hi-ball glass...
Told Cat but she treats me like transparant sia...
Hello??? You can't see me mah, woman!
Short like a winter melon...
But attitude damn bloody bad...
Ignore me...
Fine...
I took the juice glasses as substitutes...
Then kana nagged by the captain for using that...
All these while, Cat never made any single effort...
To help me explain or what...
And going around the whole damn restaurant...
Searching for things need time de mah...
U think I superwoman???
Still dare tell me off...
Say I too f***ing slow...
Say I hinder her work pace...
You never do anything, Cat...
Don't make yourself sounds so 'wei qu'...

I whole day same station, but luckily...
Different station ICs..
Hi-tea buffet I work with a Sri Lanka staff...
Dinner I work with another Indian staff...
Till now I can't really remember their names...

They are quite alright...
Especially the indian staff...
He's more patient in explaining things to me...
And more polite... Mind you, Cat...
He also carried all chinawares into the kitchen...
Cuz they're too heavy for me...
He cleared the bin too when buffet ended...
Yesterday when I work with Robert...
Also same things...
He told me to let him handle...
When I suggest carrying the chinawares...
And he treated me equally...
Seeking my opinion occasionally...

Not like that woman...
Thinking she some big shot...
Other staffs also says best not to offend her...
Can even offend the manager but not her...
What the hell is this lor...
Even your colleagues say that about you...

To think back...
Think what Kenji says is right...
He mentions before when I seek his opinion...
He says I'll have an easier life...
Partnering male staffs during work...
Think is true also...
At least not so hectic working with my male IC tonight...
Thought it's a Saturday dinner buffet...
We're running full pax...
But I have an easier time compared to afternoon...

By the way...
There are indeed cute guys working in our restaurant...
Zune also agrees with me...
Some of the chefs are eye-candy lol...
One of them is from China...
But he looks korean...
Haha..
He's the 1st chef that talks to me...
When I cleaning the cutlerys...
He at the washing counter also...
Then he ask where I from & my name...
Only then did I notice...
That some of our chefs are kinda good-looking...

Today very funny...
The china chef was in the chiller...
Packing the frozen ingredients...
I went into the chiller to get fresh milk...
He got a surprise...
Haha...
And ask how did I come in de...
So I tease him lol...
I ask him if he expect me to fly in...
Or apparate in...
Or just walk through the walls...
Haha!
He was there laughing lor...
Say he never hear my footsteps...
So I joke say I know 'qing gong' mah...
Hehehehehe...
He joked back and say wan learn...
Then can fly around the kitchen...
Not so tiring...

That's a plus point...
Good-looking...
Humorous somemore...
Not to mention tall...
Most of our chefs are tall...
Average in their late 20s...
Except for the head chefs lah...
Got another cute one...
But I never got the chance...
To exchange more than a polite smile...
Lolz...
But never mind lah...
Got the handsome china chef entertain me liao...
Haha!!!
He opened the kitchen door just now...
I was going to open from the other side too...
So got a shock when the door opened suddenly...
He held the door open to let me pass first...
Really tall lor, he...
I don't have to bend my head or what...
So that my head don't bang into his arms...

Anyway...
These are some of the perks to working here lah...
I even saw a gorgeous guest yesterday...
He was eurasian lah...
Very devilish handsome and gorgeous...
Even the bod is darn hot sia...
We girls could not take our eyes off him...
And keep taking turn to offer him water or what...
Just to see him smile at us...
Haha!
It's actually our asst manager...
Whom told us of this handsome eurasian de...
She spotted him when he came to our restaurant...
And started gushing over his good-lookingness...

OMG!!!
Haha...
I do have some fun-loving colleagues lah...
The China servers are all actually quite nice...
After knowing each other better...
We can even joke & laugh about...
And they are patient with us also...
When I help out at Sharon's station once...
She give me a brief explanation...
Of how to take captain's order...
And even give me some tips...
On working easier here...
Robert is from China too...
And he's quite gentleman lah...
Offering to do chores that are too 'manly' for us...
Lina from China also very nice to me...
Whenever I have difficulty...
I could always approach her de...
Even if we both different stations...
Chaw Su is a Myamar Chinese...
She's very sweet and gentle...
Even if she reprimand me...
Also very gentle sia...
Though she seldom reprimand lah...

They had actually helped me a lot past few days...
Including Anjali...
She's a indian girl...
Very out-spoken and friendly also...
Giving me advices & words of encouragement...
These people play important roles when I work...
They guide and lead me...
Teaching me new things...
And offering suggestions to solve my problems...
All thanks to them...
My past 6 days of work are more endurable...


|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|




WELCOME
to my world

♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com

~*Living in the world of royalty*~

~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies

Calendar
Time to plan...

~*14/7*~
Ben's reservist

~*21/7*~
Wesmond back to Penang

~*28/7*~
Ben's Osaka trip

~*30/7*~
My Bangkok Trip

~*12/8*~
Ben's back from Osaka

~*13/8*~
Shuying's bday

~*30/8*~
Ben's China Trip

~*26/9*~
Desmond's bday

~*6/10*~
Minghui's bday

~*10/10*~
Penang Trip

~*19/10*~
Derrick's bday

~*31/12*~
Yijing's bday


links
♥ 友情达人 ♥


EdWiN
DeRrIcK
FeLiCiA
GnItY
JaSmInEe
JiA LiNg
MiNg HuI
ShU HuI
ShU LiNg
ShU YiNg
WiNsOn
YaN FaNg
Yi JiNg
THE PAST
maybe the furture

2月 2008
3月 2008
4月 2008
5月 2008
7月 2008
8月 2008
9月 2008
10月 2008
11月 2008
12月 2008
1月 2009
2月 2009
3月 2009
4月 2009
5月 2009
6月 2009
7月 2009
8月 2009
10月 2009


MELODIES
to my ear


Cause I Believe (piano by Show)


tagboard
crapers here XD