Went to school today to submit my report, then passed Mr Reza the wines before going home again. This whole thing only took me half hour, so I went down Tiong to do some grocery shopping...
I shouldn't have gone... I should have gone home instead... I wouldn't have seen you then...
I saw your back from a distance... I must be thinking too much but... I saw ur face turn & that smile 4 her... I miss ur smile, which is once 4 me...
I wanted to call your name... I knew it was long ago... I still want to see you again... I shorten the distance...
I saw u turn... I waited... and... I felt nothing... only sadness...
You only smile. I should have been happy, but your smile... It was only a polite smile, because you saw me standing behind you. I pretend to reach for something beside you, but my heart becomes heavy. Why? You did not recognize me. You only left with her.
None of us changed much... We still look almost the same... I can even recognize you...
Why can't you? Forgotten me? Forgotten e times we shared? Forgotten e things we adored?
Know what I did? Listen to the cd. Thinking about the past. Of all days... Why did you appear today? TODAY! Do u still remember? Forget it... I doubt you remember... You disappointed me...
|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|
WELCOME
to my world
♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com
~*Living in the world of royalty*~
~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies