Past few days busy working and completing my project. Derrick sms me friday morning to meet up but i only saw his sms way much later at night so I did not reply. Jing called me instead, asking if I'm free to watch Wall-E on saturday but I'm working. In the end, we decided to watch the midnight screening at Tiong bahru. The show was quite hilarious, though it was only a 'mute' show with sound effects and some speeches in the later part of the movie. The only words Wall-E could say was his own name and Eva's name.
Wall-E and Eva were a cute pair, and it was romantic to see Wall-E trying his best to entertain Eva and staying by her side when she was not in working condition after completing her mission. When the spacehip, Axiom, arrived to take her back, Wall-E clinged on to the exterior hook of the spaceship and followed to another planet. There, it was a chaotic scene when Wall-E and Eva tried to complete their mission to send everyone back to Earth. Somehow, Wall-E was nearly destroyed and Eva desperately re-fixed it with new spare parts in its home on Earth. Well... When you change new parts in the computer, of course it would function like a brand new thing. Thus, Wall-E did not remember Eva no matter what she did. It was like reversing their roles compared to the first scene and it was kinda touching. But then, it was still a happy ending for Wall-E managed to remember Eva and they stayed together on Earth along with the humans and other robot beings from the planet.
One of my favourite robot beings was the robotic cleaner. It was a small squarish box on wheels but don't underestimate its ability. This little thing was darn persistant and stubborn, trying with all its might to clean every single trace of 'foreign contamination' especially Wall-E which was deemed to be the most dirtiest and contaminated being on the planet. In the end, the cleaner and Wall-E became friends and I laughed out loud when the robotic cleaner shooed the other robot beings away to give Wall-E and Eva some private moments. It said: "Go! Go! Go!" while shooing the rest away which was hilarious! I would give a big thumb up for this movie as I knew it was hard to portray feelings in a muted manner, yet the director had indeed done a great job.
Jing came over to stay at my house after that as there was no more buses or trains after when the movie ended at about 1.30am. We walked all the way home with Derrick before he went home himself. Throughout, we came up with a plan... Ssshhhh, can't say. It's a secret. Opps! :x Anyway, it was a fun night though I was quite shack when I have to wake up 9am today to report to work at Katong. Haha! I took a cab in the end lah, cause I ask Jing to wake me up again at 9.15... Bleax :p
Actually, I wanna post up a few photos taken with them yesterday but it was in Jing's camera. Maybe when she's online bah, then i get from her lol. Haha!
|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|
WELCOME
to my world
♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com
~*Living in the world of royalty*~
~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies