Time passed kinda slow... Or fast?... Tomorrow is our end of 3rd week internship... Kind of used to working there le... What about you girls?...
I doubt we have time to meet anyway... But find a time wor... Or before we finish internships... We go makan nice food... At Ellenborough Market Cafe... I got 50% staff discount... Total bill somemore... Haha...
Yesterday very sian... I working as runner... Handling back end operation... In the kitchen... & sending out ala-cart food...
But...
My handsome chef not working!... Thought got chance see him whole day... But he never work... Sob sob sob...
Felicia they all v bo liao... Even my A.M. aka Jeffrey... That time pond station got wedding... Then I was stationed there to help out... Jeffrey says me & Robert shd be at the wedding... Kao!!! They now keep di siaoing us liao... Cuz they say we everytime... Always 'chao chao nao nao' de...
Really mah... Who ask him keep calling me zhu tou... & always come disturb me... Piang... -.-"'
Few days back I supposed to work... At st 4 with Robert in the morning... He overslept... Only turn up 1h plus later... Leave me handle the st alone... somemore no time to turn over the table... For the next guest... Not enough cutlery & coffee mugs also... Then the plates at side st stacked till high... Like patronus twin tower sia... Kao eh...
Stupid cat come help me... Cuz Ela told her to... She like machiam not happy lah... Made those irritating noise... Cathy came help me later instead... Then I got chance to clear side st... Finally Robert come... But kana put to st 1 liao.... Piang eh...
To think back... I learn kinda more things by this week le... 1. Taking buffet captain's order 2. Running back end operation 3. Sending out ala-carte orders 4. Breaskfast hostessing 5. Learning ala-carte menu (currently) 6. Handling troublesome guests 7. Sending out laundry Haven learn cashering nia...
Shi Min really very cool sia... Her scary manager asks her... Any friends from EMC coming up... She says got me... But warns her that I got... Shoulder back problem... So that manager told her... She dun want me come up... I so happy sia... Think I'll look for connie on Mon... Tell her I rather stay on at EMC... Since Shi Min coming down too...
By the way... Zune quit le... She A.W.O.L 2 days... Absence without official leave... I only managed to call her hp... Yesterday evening... She's seeking deferrment... So she's resigning from SMC also... Left only me & Shi Min nia...
Today... Sick... & it has to fall on my off day!... Why can't sick on working days... Then I can MC lol!... Voice kind of hoarse liao... Better even worst... But I still meeting Jo later... Go Yuki Yaki steamboat buffet... Quite sometimes didnt meet her le...
|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|
WELCOME
to my world
♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com
~*Living in the world of royalty*~
~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies