2008年10月15日水曜日
Counting down to 1mth internship anniversary... ♥ 11:32:00 午前


就 这 样 被 你 征 服
切 断 了 所 有 退 路
我 的 心 情 是 坚 固
我 的 决 定 是 糊 涂


Haha...
Surprised why i post this lyrics...
I know it's an old song liao...
But...
My chef sang it today...
I notice one thing lor...
Chefs love to sing in kitchen...
Especially when darn bored...


Mon is a quiet operation day...
And my first time as in-charge station...
But... Alas...
My new part-time assistant M.I.A...
Same for Bee's assistant also...
In the end...
We both like siao lol...
Working alone in our own stations...
Opening bills...
Clearing tables...
Handling guests...
Somemore the potential buyer...
Aka 'Mr Tomato juice'...
He's having a business chat...
At the corner table at my station...
Kao...
Must try to minimise noise level...

But Jeffrey nice lah...
He reminded hostess...
Not to bring walk-in guests...
To my station but to Bee's...
No wonder she's giving Jeffrey the 'evil eye'...
Haha...
He also very helpful...
I told him my side station messy...
Like 'twin tower' gonna collapse le...
He faster helped me clear everything...
so nice of him sia...
Somemore he's a manager...
Unlike some managers...
Whom only talk but never do...


Giri fell while clearing cutlery...
At st 4 where Felicia in-charged...
She laughed all the way to kitchen...
Then to st 2 & to my side st...
Siao leh she...
Then 9pm plus...
I started clearing things into kitchen...
So happy sia... Cuz...
I heard my chef singing that song...
Actually it's another one whom started...
Then my chef in chiller...
So he repeated singing when he came out...

I was like "OMG!"...
His voice was husky & soothing...
Kinda sexy leh...
Then also got the emotion tone de...
Wah lau...
Seldom guys sang so well de lor...
I stopped polishing my cutlery...
& my heart skipped...
He.sang.very.darn.well!
The he sang...
爱我别走
如果你说 你不爱我
不要听见你真的说出口
再给我一点温柔...
The last 2 words he sang so gently...
I was swooning inside me sia...
Hahahahaha...


To me, he's my perfect chef...
Tall...
Kinda dashing...
At least in my eyes lah...
Soulful eyes...
Really dashing...
When he's whipping up...
Black pepper crayfish...
Sang so well somemore...
Felicia also got her 'perfect chef'...
She always called him 'my chef'...
only infront of me lah...
Haha...
She says he got 魅力...


She's a trainee like me...
Younger than me...
But we look kind of alike...
Even Jeffrey & Murugan...
Also mistakenly swapped our name...
She really help make my day sia...
Always joking de...
Then we all very siao de...


Like Mon operation...
Though it's chaotic...
With only 3 st in-charges respectively...
1 buffet man & runner...
Duty manager & cashier...
That's all the manpower we had...
But we still have much much fun...
Not to mention hearing my chef sings...
Somemore Jeffrey so funny...
Not enough staffs...
So closing kinda slow lah...
I clearing bar halfway...
Jeffrey kept chasing me go eat...
Cuz he orders pizzas to reward everyone...
After work for their hardwork lor...


He's the nicest manager I ever encountered...
I told him haven finish washing...
He say leave aside...
He washed later...
Cuz he working till midnight...
Then Cathy says napkins haven fold finish...
He say leave aside...
He folded later...
Haha! I think I started to love my job...


Though I still don't agree...
With the staff operation...
But at least...
I can safely say I'm having more fun now...
Especially afternoon shift...
Cuz Ela usually morning shift de...
Jeffrey always afternoon...
So very fun working with him...
When it's non-peak dinner...
& I got more responsibility now...
Though I'm only a st in-charge...
During non-peak period...
But least they're training me up lah...
Jeffrey even ask me want to continue...
As a part time after I finish internship...
Dunno lah...
See how lor...
I may consider...
If I can work only weekday nights...
I dun wan weekend...
Very scary de...

Later working 3p-11p shift...
Think this week i no 'dot-dot'...
Cuz jeffrey knew I sick...
I spoke like a mouse yesterday...
Guests even told me no need speak so gentle...
Kao...
I'm seldom gentle de lor...
I told them i sore throat...
The guests kind of sympathetic...
Till now...
I got a total of $30 plus tips...
Got a canada guest gave me...
A total whopping of $22 tips...
During the 2 days she came for breakfast...
In-house guests lol...
Haha...
That's the perks...
Of working in a hotel...
Can collect tips...



|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|




WELCOME
to my world

♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com

~*Living in the world of royalty*~

~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies

Calendar
Time to plan...

~*14/7*~
Ben's reservist

~*21/7*~
Wesmond back to Penang

~*28/7*~
Ben's Osaka trip

~*30/7*~
My Bangkok Trip

~*12/8*~
Ben's back from Osaka

~*13/8*~
Shuying's bday

~*30/8*~
Ben's China Trip

~*26/9*~
Desmond's bday

~*6/10*~
Minghui's bday

~*10/10*~
Penang Trip

~*19/10*~
Derrick's bday

~*31/12*~
Yijing's bday


links
♥ 友情达人 ♥


EdWiN
DeRrIcK
FeLiCiA
GnItY
JaSmInEe
JiA LiNg
MiNg HuI
ShU HuI
ShU LiNg
ShU YiNg
WiNsOn
YaN FaNg
Yi JiNg
THE PAST
maybe the furture

2月 2008
3月 2008
4月 2008
5月 2008
7月 2008
8月 2008
9月 2008
10月 2008
11月 2008
12月 2008
1月 2009
2月 2009
3月 2009
4月 2009
5月 2009
6月 2009
7月 2009
8月 2009
10月 2009


MELODIES
to my ear


Cause I Believe (piano by Show)


tagboard
crapers here XD