2008年10月2日木曜日
Internship 9th day ♥ 12:56:00 午前


Past few days did not blog...
Too tired to blog...
Shoulder blade very pain now...
And I cut myself just now...
When I broke the sugar packs holder...
Robert asks me not to pick up the pieces...
He scared I cut my fingers instead...
Haha...

Felicia kept saying I very lucky...
Say I work with Robert very easy...
Robert always help me do the manual stuffs...
And he very nice to me de...
She complaint he always bully her...
And says he compared me & her...
Haha...
He said I better than her...
Wahaha!
No wonder she says Robert bullys her...

Today very funny...
After preparing my station for tomorrow...
I went to pantry room fold napkins...
Felicia came help me fold also...
Then we kept chatting & laughing...
Robert came in...
He looked at us folding...
Then commented I look very tired...
So I joke caused he never give me massage...
Hahahaha...
Robert needed me to help him at alfresco...
So he said:"依凌,我要你..."
He haven't got to finish saying "帮忙..."
Felicia stared at him blankly...
She say:"你要她?"
Then I rolled my eyes & laughed...
Cause he started smacking her shoulder lor...
So funny sia they all...
I really like my colleagues...
They make my day at work more endurable...
Except for a certain someone lah...

Today I very happy leh...
Received a commendation card about me...
I didn't get to see what the guest wrote lah...
But he said it's me he wrote about...
He asked me passed to manager straight...
So I give Jeffrey lol...
But I still very curious what he wrote...
Sia lah... I want to take photo of that card...
To add into the report & presentation....
The guests actually very ma fan de...
He complaint to Jeffrey about the food...
But Jeffrey very nice lor...
Think he give some good discount lah...
And also a bottle of red wine as apology...
Then Jeffrey asked me be alert to that guests...
So I kept refilling their drinks...
And changed cutlery for them lol...
Hahahahahahaha!!!

I told Robert...
Then he gave me those joker face...
Like don't believe me like that...
Kao...
But he believed lah...
Just joking with me nia...

Today Zune on MC...
I had quite a good day lah...
Whole day my IC was Cathy...
She very nice de lor...
Though her hand pained...
Then I had to do all the carryings...
But I don't mind lah...
Caused she asked me nicely de mah...
Then so patient with my questions...
So I offered to carry the heavy things...

She went for 2nd break cuz full shift with me oso...
We 1st break went to sleep in slumber room...
But I woke up quite fast...
Too cold to sleep le...
Think I must bring my jacket & shawl on Fri...
Full shift again mah...
Anyway...
I handled the station alone when she went break...
Closed the bills myself and handling all requests...
I roughly knew how to do the tally the bills lah...
Did last time before de mah...

So I closed bills, cleared tables...
Cleared cutlerys & chinawares into kitchen...
Cleaned & set tables...
Just in time Cathy came back...
So I passed the baton back to her again...
But with everything done for her lol...
Scared her wrist pain again mah...
Jeffrey seemed happy with my performance lah...
Which was a good thing...
At least he might put in some good words...
In the end when the managers...
Had to evaluate my internship there...
Ela very fierce de...
Scared I not up to her standard...
Murugan quite nice...

Today my handsome chef too busy...
To chat with me...
Sob sob...
He only managed to smile at me...
When I deliberately passed by him...
Purposely de lah...
I can walked by other doors...
But I always used the corner door...
So I had to walk passed him...
He only talked to me at night...
When he passed by my station...
Suddenly stood behind me...
And talked to me...
Gave me a fright sia...
Haha...
But I shy lah... *Blushing*
He directly behind me nia leh...

Took cab home after work...
Caused Jeffrey told us...
Stayed back just now...
He bought Macdonalds for us...
To reward our hard work...
And sacrificed our off-days...
For Hari Raya... (public holiday)
Kinda late le...
So flagged a cab instead...
Extra $1 on top of $3 CBD surcharge...
Cuz public holiday...
Haiz...
Total bill came to $9.90...
For a mere 10minutes plus journey...
Stupid price hike lah...

Tomorrow I 7am ~ 3pm...
Working with Robert for breakfast...
Then Cathy again for lunch...
Then home sweet home...
Going to take typhiod injection...
Then home to sleep till Fri for work...
Btw...
I changed my post titles for past few days...
Changed to 'Internship ....'
Why?
Cuz don't want same incident...
Like my ex company...
Went googled & got offended...
Saying we blog P & C things...
So better be discreet lah...
Go sleep liao... zzzzz


|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|




WELCOME
to my world

♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com

~*Living in the world of royalty*~

~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies

Calendar
Time to plan...

~*14/7*~
Ben's reservist

~*21/7*~
Wesmond back to Penang

~*28/7*~
Ben's Osaka trip

~*30/7*~
My Bangkok Trip

~*12/8*~
Ben's back from Osaka

~*13/8*~
Shuying's bday

~*30/8*~
Ben's China Trip

~*26/9*~
Desmond's bday

~*6/10*~
Minghui's bday

~*10/10*~
Penang Trip

~*19/10*~
Derrick's bday

~*31/12*~
Yijing's bday


links
♥ 友情达人 ♥


EdWiN
DeRrIcK
FeLiCiA
GnItY
JaSmInEe
JiA LiNg
MiNg HuI
ShU HuI
ShU LiNg
ShU YiNg
WiNsOn
YaN FaNg
Yi JiNg
THE PAST
maybe the furture

2月 2008
3月 2008
4月 2008
5月 2008
7月 2008
8月 2008
9月 2008
10月 2008
11月 2008
12月 2008
1月 2009
2月 2009
3月 2009
4月 2009
5月 2009
6月 2009
7月 2009
8月 2009
10月 2009


MELODIES
to my ear


Cause I Believe (piano by Show)


tagboard
crapers here XD