2008年11月27日木曜日
♥ 10:43:00 午前
今天开始休四天假
星期一才回去工作
别想我哦,Felicia
哈哈
I feel the wind blow in this place
There I see the stars
Beyond this window pane
Shining so bright
Here in this night
Here I feel a sense of love
Deep in my heart
I cry for you
Every tear that falls
Feels like a wound
The stars in the skies
Gently shine
Taking away my pain
I hear a voice gently saying
Don't be afraid
I feel a warmth come over me
As I sleep in their embrace
And even though
I do not have the strength to go on
Even though I try to hold on
This love will never ever
Be meant for me
But I'll keep on smiling
Even though my dreams
Won't come true
I'll remember...
Every moment with you
Like the stars that shine forever
I'll treasure my love for you
我决定了
是时候放弃了
终于到了这个时候
我能开始以平常心来对待他
回想这些所发生的事
我以看清楚了
我和他已经是不可能的
勉强或强求是没用的
所以我选择放弃了
阿Shen不相信我说的话
一直叫我不用骗他的
有够无聊的
Felicia叫我选择梁朝伟
哈哈
这是我们的暗号
只有我们俩姐妹懂这个绰号
她还说梁朝伟五天没看到我
会很难过
屁啦 他会难过才怪
这四天没能跟你们玩
我想我会很寂寞的
现在已开始喜欢上这里了
我想这半年后
我真的可能会回来打工
Felicia,对吧
我想你也是咯
反正Pooh Bear和恶魔也在
还有Big Ben。。。
哈哈哈哈!
|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|
WELCOME
to my world
♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com
~*Living in the world of royalty*~
~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies
Calendar
Time to plan...
~*14/7*~
Ben's reservist
~*21/7*~
Wesmond back to Penang
~*28/7*~
Ben's Osaka trip
~*30/7*~
My Bangkok Trip
~*12/8*~
Ben's back from Osaka
~*13/8*~
Shuying's bday
~*30/8*~
Ben's China Trip
~*26/9*~
Desmond's bday
~*6/10*~
Minghui's bday
~*10/10*~
Penang Trip
~*19/10*~
Derrick's bday
~*31/12*~
Yijing's bday
links
♥ 友情达人 ♥
EdWiN
DeRrIcK
FeLiCiA
GnItY
JaSmInEe
JiA LiNg
MiNg HuI
ShU HuI
ShU LiNg
ShU YiNg
WiNsOn
YaN FaNg
Yi JiNg
THE PAST
maybe the furture
2月 2008
3月 2008
4月 2008
5月 2008
7月 2008
8月 2008
9月 2008
10月 2008
11月 2008
12月 2008
1月 2009
2月 2009
3月 2009
4月 2009
5月 2009
6月 2009
7月 2009
8月 2009
10月 2009
MELODIES
to my ear
Cause I Believe (piano by Show)
tagboard
crapers here XD
CREDITS
creators =)
designer:
vaeleryn/devilXblood
image:
ILOVESHOW
image hosting:
photobucket
edited in adobe photoshop cs3