2008年11月8日土曜日
♥ 6:07:00 午後


Seriously...
I don't know what to say...
Especially after reading...
That darn news article...
What on earth...
Is the school trying to do?
Forcing students to quit?

Come on lah...
We are not kids...
Or unreasonable peeps...
Banning revealing
Or obsence clothings...
This we understand...
And I guess I can...
Appreciate the effort...

But...
Shorts & slippers?
I don't see the point...
That's just plain stupid...
And I'm sure of 1 thing...
Abesentee rate will increase...
Wanna bet?

Anyway...
These two days not so bad...
I had a kinda easy life working...
Yesterday supposed to handle...
The new crab promo buffet...
At the biggest dining section...
But I end up helping at...
The hostess stand...
Till 9pm then go fold napkins...
Then about 10pm help do set-up...

Today even better...
Same situation happens...
But I help hostess stand with Chaw Su...
Till going to end lunch le...
Then Neezam tells me go fold napkins...
So Jasmine & me slack in pantry...
Then 2pm plus do hi-tea set-up again...
Slack right?

Haha...
Jeffrey say I next week onwards...
Will be main hostess...
Kinda fun lah...
Except must count used napkins...
Yeeks...
Christmas promo coming...
Cherry says got santarina costumes...
For the hostess to wear...
Nobody likes to wear leh...
But I find it quite cool lol...

New experience mah...
So Cherry say she'll tell Ilah...
To put me main hostess...
Then must wear the costume...
Haha...
It's the usual furry costume lol...
With the short flare skirt...
If I'm not wrong...
But think wear the normal shoes...
Though I prefer boots...
Haha!

Thomas not working 2 days...
But I'll see him tomorrow le...
Finally lol...
But the other chefs like crazy le...
Got a few ala-carte orders previously...
Then I go announce mah...
At first thought Wesmond doing...
Cuz he keep saying my ala-carte order...
Not enough to disturb him...
So I say I'll make his life miserable...
With tons of ala-carte...

But...
It's Mr. Bear doing the orders...
So I was like duh...
Cannot disturb Wesmond...
So the chefs joked lol...
Say I only want Wesmond do...
Then they say next time...
Dun wanna do for me liao...
Ask Wesmond do can le...
Kao...


|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|




WELCOME
to my world

♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com

~*Living in the world of royalty*~

~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies

Calendar
Time to plan...

~*14/7*~
Ben's reservist

~*21/7*~
Wesmond back to Penang

~*28/7*~
Ben's Osaka trip

~*30/7*~
My Bangkok Trip

~*12/8*~
Ben's back from Osaka

~*13/8*~
Shuying's bday

~*30/8*~
Ben's China Trip

~*26/9*~
Desmond's bday

~*6/10*~
Minghui's bday

~*10/10*~
Penang Trip

~*19/10*~
Derrick's bday

~*31/12*~
Yijing's bday


links
♥ 友情达人 ♥


EdWiN
DeRrIcK
FeLiCiA
GnItY
JaSmInEe
JiA LiNg
MiNg HuI
ShU HuI
ShU LiNg
ShU YiNg
WiNsOn
YaN FaNg
Yi JiNg
THE PAST
maybe the furture

2月 2008
3月 2008
4月 2008
5月 2008
7月 2008
8月 2008
9月 2008
10月 2008
11月 2008
12月 2008
1月 2009
2月 2009
3月 2009
4月 2009
5月 2009
6月 2009
7月 2009
8月 2009
10月 2009


MELODIES
to my ear


Cause I Believe (piano by Show)


tagboard
crapers here XD