2008年12月10日水曜日
♥ 1:30:00 午後


Kinda lazy to blog in chinese...
These few days seems slack but busy
Had a nice chat with Wes
During break yesterday...
Found out alot of things from him
Apparently...
Chocolate has a girlfriend already...
Haha...
I don't really mind though...
Cause I've sorted out my mind...
I know whom I really want to see


You are the one
That I'm looking out for during work
You are the one
That I wish to sms or call
You are the one
That I want to know better
You are the one
That I hope will talk to me voluntary
But... In fact...
I don't know if you're the one for me
Or if I'm the one for you
Cause I don't wish to go through
The unnecessary problem & pain
I've faced before with him...
Depends on fate bah...


Yesterday dinner was quite slack
Most of st 1 guests 'no show'
Then got this table of 14 guests
sat down immediately ordered drinks
2 watermelon fresh squeeze juice
2 lime juice
2 pink guava juice
1 mango juice
1 orange fresh squeeze juice
1 magarita
1 pinacolada
1 bot Cassegrain Q Cabernet Merlot
Jeffrey handled the wine order
Rafeek prepared the normal juices for me
Sreeraj took the cocktail from Crossroad
Then Kamal sent the fresh juices
Thanks guys for your help...
Alphy was a great assistant too
Fast in clearing & serving
So I cleared e side station all the way


Waited for brother outside staff entrance
Cause I also take train home
Liang Bing joined us too...
Then he joked say so good
Got me waiting for Ben
Then Ben aka brother 'di siao' me
Say i waiting him is to fish info nia
Lolz...
So I laughed & said
Physically waiting for him
But my heart waiting for Vanilla
Hahahahahaha


Had a fun chat with brother
He got talked about his relationship
Then we got discuss a little
about Felicious & Milk Tea
Their future mah...
Then he told me a little about Vanilla
Turn out Vanilla is a HK craze
Just like brother
Vanilla likes HK style & stuffs
Brother suggests I 'jio' him
Go HK for holiday next year...
I dun mind lah but wierd leh...
We not close mah...
So I tell brother we all plan to go lah...
Then all of us go HK holiday
Haha...


Meeting Jo later...
Many things to talk to her...
Apparently...
Most of the ex-s2d staffs
Had started work at Nat Geo
My brother seems to like there


I don't know If I have the intention
To go back Nat Geo work after interns
Cuz I really like EMC
And I'm strongly considering
To come back work part-time
After my internship is over
Which will be end of March
Felicia too... And also Bee
Then it will be so much fun
We'll be 1 big happy family again!
It's really so much different
To work with them compared to S2D
I'm not saying S2D is bad
Just that too much polities going on
And all the competition around staffs
EMC is so much different
Everyone work as a team
But also learning to be independent
There's no competition or fights
Other than the occasional arguements


|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|




WELCOME
to my world

♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com

~*Living in the world of royalty*~

~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies

Calendar
Time to plan...

~*14/7*~
Ben's reservist

~*21/7*~
Wesmond back to Penang

~*28/7*~
Ben's Osaka trip

~*30/7*~
My Bangkok Trip

~*12/8*~
Ben's back from Osaka

~*13/8*~
Shuying's bday

~*30/8*~
Ben's China Trip

~*26/9*~
Desmond's bday

~*6/10*~
Minghui's bday

~*10/10*~
Penang Trip

~*19/10*~
Derrick's bday

~*31/12*~
Yijing's bday


links
♥ 友情达人 ♥


EdWiN
DeRrIcK
FeLiCiA
GnItY
JaSmInEe
JiA LiNg
MiNg HuI
ShU HuI
ShU LiNg
ShU YiNg
WiNsOn
YaN FaNg
Yi JiNg
THE PAST
maybe the furture

2月 2008
3月 2008
4月 2008
5月 2008
7月 2008
8月 2008
9月 2008
10月 2008
11月 2008
12月 2008
1月 2009
2月 2009
3月 2009
4月 2009
5月 2009
6月 2009
7月 2009
8月 2009
10月 2009


MELODIES
to my ear


Cause I Believe (piano by Show)


tagboard
crapers here XD