2008年12月25日木曜日
♥ 1:12:00 午前


Never in my whole life
Receive so many pressies
At least not from workplace lah
Baby disney tumbler...
Bear soft toys...
Hello Kitty plushie...
Pen...
"Superglue" cushion...
Chocolate...
Handphone keychain...
Earrings...
Decor ornaments...

Prince was kinda surprise
when I gave him the pressie...
He thought it's a home-made gift
But kinda sad he didnt join us
Though I find it tad boring...
We all just slack at BK
Cuz Starbucks was full house
Then I took cab home...

Today hostess stand was crazy
Many changed table numbers
Then me & Feli die lor
But overall still quite alright lah
At least I thought so
Cuz Ilah didn't scold us or what
Though she knew problems came
Fri is my off day...
But got many things to do...
Need to throw things away
And packed those unused items
Into cartons...
To get ready when moving house...

Finally can change location le
Kinda bored with staying here
I prefer TPY central there...
Though my bro favors AMK
Whatever lor, since almost the same
But share room very sian
We're all to used to single room
After having own room for the past 10 yrs
LOLZ...


|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|




WELCOME
to my world

♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com

~*Living in the world of royalty*~

~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies

Calendar
Time to plan...

~*14/7*~
Ben's reservist

~*21/7*~
Wesmond back to Penang

~*28/7*~
Ben's Osaka trip

~*30/7*~
My Bangkok Trip

~*12/8*~
Ben's back from Osaka

~*13/8*~
Shuying's bday

~*30/8*~
Ben's China Trip

~*26/9*~
Desmond's bday

~*6/10*~
Minghui's bday

~*10/10*~
Penang Trip

~*19/10*~
Derrick's bday

~*31/12*~
Yijing's bday


links
♥ 友情达人 ♥


EdWiN
DeRrIcK
FeLiCiA
GnItY
JaSmInEe
JiA LiNg
MiNg HuI
ShU HuI
ShU LiNg
ShU YiNg
WiNsOn
YaN FaNg
Yi JiNg
THE PAST
maybe the furture

2月 2008
3月 2008
4月 2008
5月 2008
7月 2008
8月 2008
9月 2008
10月 2008
11月 2008
12月 2008
1月 2009
2月 2009
3月 2009
4月 2009
5月 2009
6月 2009
7月 2009
8月 2009
10月 2009


MELODIES
to my ear


Cause I Believe (piano by Show)


tagboard
crapers here XD