2008年12月27日土曜日
♥ 9:20:00 午後


This Felicia ah... so funny...
She say the one I really like
Is not Prince but someone else
She say is also chef but not EMC
Kao!
Not Edwin...
Not Prince...
Not brother they all... Duh!
& of course not Mr. T
Then... The one one I can think of...
Marco le lor...
He's the only chef I know from BP
Other than Nicholas lah...

Kenji's prediction also points to him...
But I don't want
To consider the possibilities lah...
Stupid leh... I don't even know him well...
Though frankly speaking...
He does fit a little the description
Of my ideal guy lah...
Tall... Strong-looking...
Serious but with humor same time
But... I still like Prince better...

Anyway... My life at EMC very slack now
Morning mainly at hostess stand
Then do reservation at B1 office till off duty...
Sit down there answer calls & do paperwork
Nothing else le... except munching on tibits :x
Shit lah... Slower to lose weight sia...
Most of the time I no duties on floor le
Don't know since how long
I never attend briefing le...

Jan 26th onwards I will be at BP...
All the fun & laughter will be gone
I won't get to hang out with brother they all
As much as I want already
Feel so sad now lor...
But I guess I'll be back as part time
With Felicia after I finish internship in March
BP only left Nicholas & Marco
To entertain me only...
Chaw Su will leave BP earlier than me
Shit lah... I scared I'll drop the over tray leh
Especially with american breakfast orders

Tomorrow 7a-7p again...
No need guess... Answer calls again lor
This month pay I got $350 for OT alone
If no deduct CPF will have $900 plus le
This time got $30 incentive...
I notice that Ilah seldom gives me dot-dot
But then hor... Everyday I got OT lor...
Average 2 ~ 4hrs a day...
Seldom did I get a shift without OT
Though I only 1 dot dot this week...
But i got a total of 23hrs for OT
Hmm... Never mind lah...
Use the extra money to change phone
The phone going to gone case soon le...


|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|




WELCOME
to my world

♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com

~*Living in the world of royalty*~

~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies

Calendar
Time to plan...

~*14/7*~
Ben's reservist

~*21/7*~
Wesmond back to Penang

~*28/7*~
Ben's Osaka trip

~*30/7*~
My Bangkok Trip

~*12/8*~
Ben's back from Osaka

~*13/8*~
Shuying's bday

~*30/8*~
Ben's China Trip

~*26/9*~
Desmond's bday

~*6/10*~
Minghui's bday

~*10/10*~
Penang Trip

~*19/10*~
Derrick's bday

~*31/12*~
Yijing's bday


links
♥ 友情达人 ♥


EdWiN
DeRrIcK
FeLiCiA
GnItY
JaSmInEe
JiA LiNg
MiNg HuI
ShU HuI
ShU LiNg
ShU YiNg
WiNsOn
YaN FaNg
Yi JiNg
THE PAST
maybe the furture

2月 2008
3月 2008
4月 2008
5月 2008
7月 2008
8月 2008
9月 2008
10月 2008
11月 2008
12月 2008
1月 2009
2月 2009
3月 2009
4月 2009
5月 2009
6月 2009
7月 2009
8月 2009
10月 2009


MELODIES
to my ear


Cause I Believe (piano by Show)


tagboard
crapers here XD