I really like working in EMC now
Got so many fun colleagues
Sistaz, bro and even nephew around
Life in EMC is never boring
They really perk up my internship
Making it looks less bleaky
It's already the start of 2009
Soon my attachment will be ending
Don't think I'm crazy...
But I'm really coming back as P/T
Hahahahaha!
Even kor kor also say I crazy
Curious who's my kor kor?
Ben aka white steamed chicken
Aka lemon tea
Aka Ning Zheng Hui
Aka Ben Kor
Aka Cuppuchino Fattie...
Ahem... No lah... Cuppuchino Prince:p
Tada! Here he is... Our dearest Kor Kor!
Wesmond is our 'nephew'
Though he's older than me
By a mere one year
Like Kor kor, he's a very fun guy
Felicia is also my dear sistaz
Many mistakened us for twins
And even called us by the wrong names
Haha! Lucky I changed hairstyle
If not we look much alike in uniform
Then is my usual days in reservation
With dearest Lyn aka mummy
And Cherry! One helluva of fun!
I'm usually rostered for reservation
At the office in B1...
Kinda slack lah... Sit there do nothing
Just answer phone calls & simple tasks
Surprise to see me in cheongsam
Cause Ilah wants me handle hostess stand
During the CNY eve dinner
Dont wanna wear the sleeveless black piece
So I brought mine along to work
She's very satisfied with it lor...
Expected!
But Ilah wants me wear heels sia
Stand & walk whole day in heels?!
Die le lor...
Then i so paiseh to step into the kitchen
When Ilah asked me to show her
The other chefs look so surprised
Then Prince keeps smiling
And Ah Wah keeps laughing
Luckily Kor Kor & Nephew not around
If not sure kana di siao like hell de