2009年2月12日木曜日
♥ 11:15:00 午前


L.O.L.Z
I'm back in reservation again...
Aubrey returns to floor duties again
Now my daily routine very predictable sia
Morning hostess & noon reservation
Gosh!

Today and sunday clearing my PHs
Tomorrow off then saturday full shift
Cherry smsed just now
Saying she will be late...
Haha!
I told her I off lol... Bleax:p
Later meeting Mdis classmates
For dinner at EMC...
Kor kor's reaction was like again??
Haha! He thought I'm crazy...
He till 3pm today
Won't be able to see him when go eat
But I think Prince will be there...
Should be till 9pm again...
Can at least see him... :D

Yesterday so lucky
Woke up early enough to catch 1st bus
Considering cab but then took bus
Reached Tiong bahru and saw Prince
He took same bus as me lah
But we sat separetely...
Throughout the journey
I just looked at his side profile...
Somehow he does look good in white
That's why...
I like to see Prince in uniform...
Well... To be honest...
Our chefs do look good in uniform
But outside clothes usually seem 'la ta'
Hahahahaha!

Dunno if Kor kor later wanna go sing
After Jasmine finished her dot-dot
Kor kor goes then I go lor...
Sian diaox...
Wah insisted I have feeling for Kor Kor
Chef Eric also asking lor...
"Mei Mei, no need paiseh one...
Are you really dating Ah Ben?
If yes, can just say de mah..."
That's what he kept asking me...
Lolz! Goodness sia...
"Ah ya, both not married yet can already.
Still can fight for him de mah..."
That was what Wah told me in freezer.
Really jump into yellow river also no cure

But that's how our chefs are
One bunch of crazy guys
Asked HR Susan can come back or not
She was alright with it...
Hehehehe! Good news for me & Felz lor
Another 1.5mths to go...
Then officially finish internship!
If come back part time
Will mostly request evening shift...
Sick & tired of morning shift already...


|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|




WELCOME
to my world

♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com

~*Living in the world of royalty*~

~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies

Calendar
Time to plan...

~*14/7*~
Ben's reservist

~*21/7*~
Wesmond back to Penang

~*28/7*~
Ben's Osaka trip

~*30/7*~
My Bangkok Trip

~*12/8*~
Ben's back from Osaka

~*13/8*~
Shuying's bday

~*30/8*~
Ben's China Trip

~*26/9*~
Desmond's bday

~*6/10*~
Minghui's bday

~*10/10*~
Penang Trip

~*19/10*~
Derrick's bday

~*31/12*~
Yijing's bday


links
♥ 友情达人 ♥


EdWiN
DeRrIcK
FeLiCiA
GnItY
JaSmInEe
JiA LiNg
MiNg HuI
ShU HuI
ShU LiNg
ShU YiNg
WiNsOn
YaN FaNg
Yi JiNg
THE PAST
maybe the furture

2月 2008
3月 2008
4月 2008
5月 2008
7月 2008
8月 2008
9月 2008
10月 2008
11月 2008
12月 2008
1月 2009
2月 2009
3月 2009
4月 2009
5月 2009
6月 2009
7月 2009
8月 2009
10月 2009


MELODIES
to my ear


Cause I Believe (piano by Show)


tagboard
crapers here XD