I'm going back to EMC But only for a day lah... Jeffrey says short of manpower So I agree to help him Breakfast nia 7am~11am Haha! The rest don't know yet Think Kor Kor going to be shocked When he sees me in the kitchen Jeffrey still jokingly reminded me To sign the casual labour form Hahahaha! kinda wierd lor...
Now can't sleep... Not excited about tomorrow lah... Think rest too much these few days le Doing nothing except slacking... Shit lor... I dun wan plant hair Feli plant can already... No need so many plant with her
After work going Yio Chu Kang To view a flat with my mom... Then meeting Feli after that Going down EMC at night To wait for Kor Kor they all... Then go Bugis celebrate Kor Kor's 26th Bday mah... Hahahahaha!
|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|
WELCOME
to my world
♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com
~*Living in the world of royalty*~
~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies