2009年3月7日土曜日
♥ 2:20:00 午後


Went to East Point yesterday
For Show Luo's autograph session
It was simply packed!
Show wore white yesterday
So dashing and cute...
Jas helped me took video throughout
While Fel and me queued for his autograph
Thanks Gals!

These few days been working on floor
Most of the time alone at 1 station
Kor kor coming back on tuesday
Counting down to another 15 days
And it's the end of my internship
Fel still waiting for P/T approval from EMC
Dunno if Ilah will agree or not
Sigh!
I also dunno if I'll have the chance also
It seems like Ilah not really keen lah

Prince works 3 days straight back to back
He looks so tired and these few days so busy
I see liao also feel sad for him
Peanut advises me to target Ah Wah
Stupid lor...
But I also very curious lah
Wonder why Peanut says that also

Kor kor says Prince might go for Swiss challenge
Peanut informed that Prince got approval liao
That means Prince will be going oversea
Which will last for about 1 ~ 3 years
It seems I've to make a decision soon
But dunno where he'll be going yet
No matter what...
He will always have my support
With this oversea experience
It will be beneficial for his career

Meeting Fel and Jas later
They're going for the Suntec career fair
I'll be going along to take a look too
Dunno if they have airport opportunities
Tomorrow working morning shift again
Should be reservation in the afternoon
Havent know my next week roster yet
And I still need to go for house viewing
If this new agent of mine is good enough
We may get to move house soon
Hopefully bah...
Haha!


|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|




WELCOME
to my world

♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com

~*Living in the world of royalty*~

~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies

Calendar
Time to plan...

~*14/7*~
Ben's reservist

~*21/7*~
Wesmond back to Penang

~*28/7*~
Ben's Osaka trip

~*30/7*~
My Bangkok Trip

~*12/8*~
Ben's back from Osaka

~*13/8*~
Shuying's bday

~*30/8*~
Ben's China Trip

~*26/9*~
Desmond's bday

~*6/10*~
Minghui's bday

~*10/10*~
Penang Trip

~*19/10*~
Derrick's bday

~*31/12*~
Yijing's bday


links
♥ 友情达人 ♥


EdWiN
DeRrIcK
FeLiCiA
GnItY
JaSmInEe
JiA LiNg
MiNg HuI
ShU HuI
ShU LiNg
ShU YiNg
WiNsOn
YaN FaNg
Yi JiNg
THE PAST
maybe the furture

2月 2008
3月 2008
4月 2008
5月 2008
7月 2008
8月 2008
9月 2008
10月 2008
11月 2008
12月 2008
1月 2009
2月 2009
3月 2009
4月 2009
5月 2009
6月 2009
7月 2009
8月 2009
10月 2009


MELODIES
to my ear


Cause I Believe (piano by Show)


tagboard
crapers here XD