Just finish watching ライフ (LIFE) By Suenobu Keiko The manga version is longer... Feli intro this drama to me... And it's really good
LIFE portrays the life of high school And the common bullying situation The female character is Ayumu Shiiba A high school student being bullied & obstrasized by Manami Anzai Due to some misunderstanding Should go and watch...
This is the second J-Drama I started watching again after some time The first is Can watch online if interested www.mysoju.com
Past few nothing much to do... Went out shopping yesterday Feli & me bought a shirt dress at NAT I bought another halter bubble dress At Miss Selfridge... Hahaha!!! Dunno should really wear that or not For Feli's bday on 24th June... See how bah... Scared too dressy sia Some more I not the lead lor... Go buy a kawaii dress la, Feli...
|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|
WELCOME
to my world
♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com
~*Living in the world of royalty*~
~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies