K-session was riot yesterday As usual... Hahaha! Especially with Edwin they all around Guohao they all came at 8plus Then they booked another room Apparently because of some things Which mentioned liao only dampen mood Disliked the 'ebi' She got the 'hu li jing' look The kind of girl where a sensible girlfriend Will never let her boyfriend hang out with
She kept so close to Guohao When in fact we already suspected She knew Guohhao is Yubing's boyfriend Sometimes I really cant understand guys Especially those got girlfriends liao But still flirt like hell and being two-timers Sean also another one... But not worth mentioning lah
Waited for Wesmond finish work after K Then took train home together Really can't wait for the day to move house Hahahahahaha! Sis 2, you know what I meant... :p Finally they both manage to break the ice Or at least I thought so lah We tried making them acknowledge each other Which is quite successful lah... I guess...
Today went to Wisma's Indochine Helped Ann with a talent search event Quite sian trying to persuade The ladies to join... Haha! All like super shy lor... See us approaching faster walk off But the event ended successfully lah... The winner walked off with $500 in cash Tuesday helping her again... Tomorrow got class so cannot... Haha!
|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|
WELCOME
to my world
♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com
~*Living in the world of royalty*~
~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies