Met kor kor 1pm at amk Thought of having lunch at foodcourt But ended up at Ichiban Boshi Cause everywhere was damn packed And I mean really PACKED! Haha! Students and families were everywhere Kor was so funny lor... Every food eatery were full... So he gave those kind of look and said: “真过分!我只想吃盘饭。。。 他们真的要赶紧杀绝吗?”
Watched Night at the Museum2 at 2.50 It's full house... And super noisy Kor met Jace at S-11 So I headed to Feli's place. Yah, again! With 2 cups of Koi milk tea. Haha! Going out for dinner soon...
Tomorrow MH coming over for proj I got the PA job at Orange Tee 9am-6pm from tue to fri Sat maybe work... Basic only $600 nia but 5% comm So if really lucky got sell property Then I can earn 5% comm From the agent... Haha!
|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|
WELCOME
to my world
♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com
~*Living in the world of royalty*~
~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies