School was damn boring today Some more nose block... Aircon so cold... haha!!! It seems like i got flu like that Swine flu?? Hahaha! Just joking...
Went Peace Centre collect our books Then headed down to Bugis Dinner at V8 Cafe with MH & Shimin They took train home Me? As usual lah... Especially when at Bugis... And when eat till very full hor, Fel? I walked to SMC wait for Kor... EMC got chalet sia... Kor supposed to rep EMC kitchen But he too lazy go... And he don't want go home so early...
He kept asking I tomorrow got class or not Then finally asked if want go midnight movie I sure on de mah... Hahaha! Free movie leh :p But too bad... Cine midnight show not tempting Only got Fri e 13th, horsemen & Ramen Girl In the end never watch Cause I die die don't want watch Fri e 13th We went Balcony Bar instead... Ordered Mojito and Raspberry frozen margarita We kept discussing his cafe plan...
Left the bar at abt 1pm... We cabbed home... To my house first... Just reached home not long ago... Didn't manage to catch the re-run of 'Bai Wan Da Ge Xing' Sian!...
|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|
WELCOME
to my world
♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com
~*Living in the world of royalty*~
~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies