Slacking at McCafe Lido now With Xiao Bai playing the comp... We now like challenging each other To the facebook word game Hahaha!
Suppose to wait for Fel's sms to meet In the end... She told me havent walk finish the mall Lol... I guess should be going home bah... Pointless to meet her le also...
Thinking through random things... Kinda envy those with special someone Someone to shower love, concern & support To lend a listening ear when needed I guess it's hard... To find a place or someone Where I can pour out my woes to...
Well... Guess that's life for all Just have to learn to accept what we have And make do with it...
|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|
WELCOME
to my world
♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com
~*Living in the world of royalty*~
~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies