Went to FEP with Fel and Jas Hahaha... To carry out mission 1 It was successful... I found a perfect dress for Feli So kawaiiiiii! It's perfect on her :) $49 nia... But she want consider So we went around Orchard walk And bought J-mag at Kino... Accompanied Jas to bus stop She going SMC bqt work We went PS window shopping... Saw the cute Stitch bag... Haha! The girl even asked if we came to buy Lol...
Sanrio was hiring but Feli dun wan ask Haha... She still debating to buy the dress Think I managed to 'psycho' her la... Cause she went atm take money Then we went back FEP buy Wa lau... The black dress tempted me sia In the end I went to try And it's really nice... So I bought it also... Lol! The Miss Selfridge dress for my bday liao
|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|
WELCOME
to my world
♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com
~*Living in the world of royalty*~
~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies