Alright alright... I know full of cobwebs liao... *sweep sweep*
Wanted K-supper but the promo over liao... In the end, Jas, Fel & me took e normal package Jas left at 4am plus... Feli and me continued till 6am Breakfast at Mac with her before cabbing home... Hahahahaha! I miss my bed! Only woke up at 3pm, late lunch then Tomorrow working at Desigual then tuition Sian lor... Thought of quitting tuition See if my friend wan teach or not lor... Too far for me at Pasir Ris...
Feli's bday coming soon... Hope she likes her pressie... Then it will be mine soon... Yay! Time passed so fast... Blink of eye I'm going to be 23 liao...
Someone's bday coming up tomorrow... Hopefully I won't forget To wish the person 'Hapi Bday'... :x Hahahahaha!
|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|
WELCOME
to my world
♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com
~*Living in the world of royalty*~
~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies