I know I know... Full of cobwebs liao... *Sweep Sweep*
Wesmond is going back Penang Most likely for good sia! Saded... Have to say 'goodbye' to my ♥ I'll really really miss u loads, dear 二哥! We plan to go Penang visit him in Oct anyway Tomorrow going to get a pressie for him Meeting Feli to go together then down to SMC
Mon will be our last gathering with 二哥 But Kor working full shift sia! Tue sending 二哥off at airport... I scare I'll cry leh... Cuz when I post e status in facebook I feel very sad lor... So scarli tue we all cry seh...
Had fun today with 二哥& feli They help me move furniture & stuffs Thanks, guys! Past few days is tiring but happy! Equinox bday lunch was superb & I really love the Swarovski's necklace! Domo Arigato ♥♥
Met up with Jing, Ying, Der & Yun Had dinner at EMC & also for a gathering Before Ying returns back to Aussie Thanks peeps... ♥ For the card, shaker & keychain!
|♥ HeAvEnStAr ♥|
WELCOME
to my world
♥ MiNa hImE ♥
heaven-star-angel.blogspot.com
~*Living in the world of royalty*~
~*Likes*~
Enjoying delicacies
KTV-ing
Listening to music
Reading novels
Shopping spree
Travelling around the world
Watching animes & dramas
Watching movies